Opportunity Zone Funds and Canna-Hub
It was recently determined that our Williams, CA project, which is our largest and most capital-intensive development, is located within a qualiﬁed Opportunity Zone as designated within Section 1400-Z of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed into law in late 2017. This designation provides investors with the opportunity to defer or completely offset capital gains.
Cannabis Zoned Opportunity Real Estate
Opportunity Zone Fund + Cannabis Zoned Real Estate = Cannabis industry returns with the safety of real estate and significant tax savings.
All parties should consult with their personal tax advisors before making any investment.
Immediate deferral of capital gains taxes
Up to 15% reduction on taxable capital gains if investment is held for 7 years
New investment 100% tax-free if held 10 years
- Occupancy summer 2019
- (12) 52,000 SF Build-to-Suit facilities totaling 1.2 Million SF on 80-Acres
- Lease as little as 5,000 SF
- Zoning approval and entitlements for all license types except outdoor cultivation and dispensaries
- At the intersection of I-5 and Hwy. 20. Within 120 miles of bay area population of over 7 million
- 45 Minutes from Sacramento
- Within 100 miles of Mendocino County and Redding, CA
- 20+ MW of power, water and sewer available
- Starting at $3.00 PSF NNN (Triple Net)
- Currently zoned to occupy: Indoor and mixed light cultivation—all sizes, cultivation nursery, manufacturing (volatile and non-volatile solvents), distribution, transportation, 3rd-party testing labs, research and development, tissue culture and all service/supply vendors